Friday, May 14, 2010

14-May-2010

This week has been insane. I've gotten some photography things done, but I just didn't think about blogging at the right times. :P

I had my call with Christina on Tuesday, which was quite exciting. I'm always inspired.
Since then I've been revising my blog, thinking about branding, and editing photos.

When I was ordering my moo cards for the wedding this weekend, I got them all finished, but for some crazy reason, my order would NOT go through. I have no idea why. Anyway, I ended up ordering them from another site and got them in yesterday. They're pretty cool, and I'm excited about giving them out tomorrow!

Today will include:
1) Get ready for tomorrow's wedding
2) Make sure I have my business cards packed in there. haha.
3) Place a photo order for a client
4) Finish editing a shoot from several weeks ago

-Susie

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who has unedited images from several weeks ago! Hope the wedding goes great tomorrow, and that people take lots of those fabulous new business cards off your hands! Cheering for you :)

    ReplyDelete