Thursday, May 6, 2010

6-May-2010

Today I feel like I've done so many things it would take more time than I have to write them all down. I had my call with Christina, and wish I had about 5 more hours I could dedicate right now to working on photography!

A few things I've done:
1) researched a bit on what it will take to start a business in Maryland
2) Ordered moo cards for a wedding I'm shooting in a few weeks
3) Worked on updating my website

Now it's time for bed, so I can be sane for another day of training the new office manager tomorrow. i have a feeling I'll be drinking lots of coffee. haha.

Susie

4 comments:

  1. Calls with Christina are VERY motivational! :-) where in MD are you? I used to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is always needed, no matter what I'm doing :) Do you like moo cards? I've never used them, but I've heard they are pretty nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina, i'm not currently in Maryland, I'll be moving to College Park there after I get married in September. It is a long ways from Mississippi!

    Alana, moo cards are amazing. I've loved them so much - especially their mini-cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I feel every time I end a call with Christina...it's great if you actually have the time, but SO frustrating when you don't!

    ReplyDelete