Monday, May 3, 2010

3-May-2010

Today was pretty much horrible. I had a nasty migraine all day that painkillers didn't touch. It finally subsided this evening, and I was able to get something accomplished. This list also includes what I got done over the weekend...

1) Emailed someone about possibly designing a logo
2) Started working on getting the High Res CD ready for the bride
3) Did more research on print prices in DC. FAIL. I can't find stuff online. No one has prices up.
4) Did research on Portrait Sessions...basically they range from 125 to 450. [some charge more for weekend shoots. maybe I will, too.]
5) tried to remember what my assignments were, but I don't think I did a very good job at remembering. heh.
6) Worked on my story some more
7) Tried to figure out Zenfolio. Does anyone else use Zenfolio? Do you have any amazing tips on getting it set up?

-Susie

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to deal with a maigraine today. I know what that's like. Good to hear that it is gone now.
    Logo design!?! Let me know how it works out. I need to get a logo figured out as well.
    Sorry I haven't ever used Zenfolio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, dealing with not feeling well.. IS NEVER fun!

    I'm excited about seeing a logo done by someone that knows what they are doing. :) It took me forever to come up with mine, and I like it, but would have loved to see what a pro would have come up with. ;)

    I've also never used Zenfolio. sorry!

    ReplyDelete